Private: Highlights of South Africa
March 09 - 22, 2013
- With only 12 guests and 2 qualified escorts (Paul Caplan + Experienced Local Guide), this tour will be a true "small group" experience, unlike other tour companies that try to host 40-50 guests.
- Luxury 4-5 star accommodations
- Special meet and greets with local personalities Nora Fakume and Jaco Strydom
- Jane Goodall Institute Chimpanzee Sanctuary & Cheetah Conservation Centre
More Benefits of Travelling With Novack's Tours
- Peace of mind, knowing that if there is an emergency, that you will be safe and looked after by a qualified leader.
- Friendship, camaraderie and the opportunity to meet life long travel companions.
- Knowing that all of the details have been taken care of, and your only job is to be on time and have fun.
- Having free time to explore a place either with or without fellow guests.
- A mix of group dinners and independent meals in order to get the best of both worlds.
- A sense of community through organized meetings held both before and after a tour.
- Feeling like you are travelling on our own but without any of the hassles.